Info center for INTERNATIONAL SAFETY COURSES.
We safetysosacademy, will direct you to the Quality NEBOSH training center any where in INDIA as well Abroad.
About NEBOSH IGC
NEBOSH International General Certificate is a globally recognized health and safety qualification intended for companies or individuals working to international standards with regards to Health, Safety & Environment. This course focuses on the International Labor Standards (ILO) codes of practice.
Upon successful completion of the certificate, delegates can apply for a membership with Institution of Occupational Safety and Health (IOSH) and/or International Institute of Risk and Safety Management (IIRSM) as its qualification meets the academic requirements for Technician Membership (Tech IOSH) of IOSH and Associate membership (AIIRSM) of the IIRSM.
Who should take NEBOSH International General Certificate?
People from around the world take the NEBOSH IGC Certificate as it gives them the skills and knowledge required to fulfill their health and safety responsibilities in any country and in any type of organization.
However, the NEBOSH International General Certificate is best suitable for Managers, Supervisors, Worker Representatives, Safety Inspectors, CEOs, Directors, OHSAS Managers and others who require an understanding of health and safety principles and practices.
NEBOSH IGC is also good for fresh graduates and professionals who want to start a career in the field of health & safety.
NEBOSH IGC Course Structure / Syllabus
What you will learn in NEBOSH IGC course…
Unit IGC 1
- Element 1: Foundations in health and safety
- Element 2: Health and safety management systems – Policy
- Element 3: Health and safety management systems – Organizing
- Element 4: Health and safety management systems – Planning
- Element 5: Health and safety management systems – Measuring, Audit & Review
Unit GC 2
- Element 1: Workplace Hazards & Risk Control
- Element 2: Transport Hazards & Risk Control
- Element 3: Musculoskeletal Hazards & Risk Control
- Element 4: Work equipment Hazards & Risk Control
- Element 5: Fire Hazards & Risk Control
- Element 6: Fire Safety
- Element 7: Chemical and biological Health Hazards & Risk Control
- Element 8: Physical and Psychological Health Hazards & Risk Control
Unit GC 3
- Practical Assessment Report